Playroom Ideas is temporarily closed! Let's make memories! What if you knew exactly ... read more
This website may contain links to other websites which are not operated or necessarily affiliated with us. We have no control over what these websites may contain and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
In general, you are able to control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our website. You are not required to provide us with any personally identifiable information as a visitor of this website. However, if you wish to purchase and/or use a certain service, we need to collect certain personal information in order to conduct the transaction.
We may process certain types of data about you when you interact with us. This may include, but is not limited to information such as:
- Usage data such as how you use our website, products, and services
- Data used for identification purposes such as first name, last name, and username
- Contact data such as billing address, email address, and telephone number
- Transaction data with may include details about purchases of services that you made on our website
- Technical data such as login data, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, device type and operating system version
- Marketing and communications data such as your selected choices in receiving marketing communications from us
Usage and retention
We use the information collected to:
- deliver/provide you with our services
- provide you with an optimal user experience
- accounting & administrative tasks, such as taxes, and for required legal purposes
- analyze trends among our users
We store this information for up to ten years.
Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to trusted third parties who work with or on behalf of us to provide products and services. We will never share your information with untrusted or unrelated third parties. We may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or such other legal processes;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our website or defend our rights to property;
- We find that your actions on our website violate our terms & conditions or any usage guidelines for specific products or services.
If you have provided personal information to us and no longer consent to its use or disclosure outlined herein, please notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Depending on how you interact with the website, the following third parties may have access to your personal information and computer information:
– Google Apps and Google Analytics (United States): We use Google Analytics to track and analyze website visits and usage. Google Analytics tracks your visit using a unique User ID to record user flow, language, browser and operating system, internet service provider, and device(s) used to access this website. We may analyze this information in bulk to improve our services. User IP addresses—considered by some to be a form of personal data—are anonymized.
– Strato (Germany, EU): Our website is hosted on a Strato server. Any data you submit via our website is stored in a database located on this server.
– PayPal (San Jose, California): PayPal is our main payment processor and is used if you choose to make a purchase through this website. Please read below to view more information about this.
On this site we make use of affiliates to help our readers and customers get the resources we believe best suits their needs. These are all companies we know and trust. By clicking the links to these affiliates and visiting their websites, these companies may in turn collect your data, subject to their specific privacy and data retention policies.
In the end, purchasing or leaving your personal information with these affiliates is your decision. We are in no way liable as a result of your purchase through one of our affiliate links. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you when any affiliate links have been used (typically mentioned at the top of the page or post) in addition to this policy.
Rights over your data
If you have an account on this website, have left comments, or made a purchase, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we have collected from and/or about you. You can request that we erase any personal data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this may not include data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Making A Purchase – Products & Services
If you decide to purchase a product from our online shop, we will collect this information from you:
- Your first and last name
- Your billing address
- Your email address
We use this information to register you as a customer to process your order and deliver your product/service, and complete your order or transaction with us. We may store some or all of this information for a reasonable period of time as outlined above for both accounting purposes and as verifiable information about your purchase.
You do not have to create an account with us in order to make your purchase.
Should you choose to contact me via any contact form on my website, we collect and store your name, email address, and any other data you submit via the form. This is transmitted to our email inboxes at Strato and stored on our server. We do not use any information you submit via a contact form for promotional or marketing purposes.
If you choose to make a comment on one of our pages or posts that have comments enabled, we collect and store your name, email address, and any other data or information you submit via the contact form. Your IP address is also recorded, along with a browser user agent string to help in spam detection.
Your comment information is stored within our website and displayed publicly indefinitely. If you would like your comment removed, please email email@example.com with your request.
Our Newsletter & Marketing Emails
Should you choose to opt in to receive our newsletter and other marketing emails from us, you will receive promotional emails about our products or services, as well as other information that we hope will help you on your way. In the case that you decide you no longer want to receive these emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time. The unsubscribe link is available at the bottom of each marketing email from us. Our marketing emails contain tracking pixels that tell us if you open the email or not, if you clicked on a hyperlink contained in the newsletter and your location.
We manage, maintain, and send emails to those on our email marketing list with the third-party service, Mailerlite. Mailerlite stores your name and email address, as well as location data, on their servers. They hold your data indefinitely. You can update your subscriber settings or request to have your account removed altogether by contacting Mailerlite.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that optimize your experience with this website may not function properly.
We safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure through access control procedures, network firewalls, and making sure we use the latest updates available.
Unfortunately, no transition of data over the internet can be considered 100% secure. By providing us with your personal information, you acknowledge that this information could be accessed by a third party.
We are not responsible for any information shared through our website without our knowledge or permission. If we have reason to believe your personal information was accessed by someone without our permission, we will inform you promptly.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs on this page are included for convenience only. They shall not affect the interpretation of the information contained within.
Last updated: June 18, 2018