Let's make memories! What if you knew exactly which games to play with your ... read more
I love collaboration!
It’s such a great way of helping each other grow 🙂 Writing and accepting guest post is one of the best ways.
Which is why I want to help other mombloggers as well, and create some win-win solutions.
At present, there are two of those:
- Guest post on my blog;
- Become an affiliate;
Are you looking for a new audience to reach? And do you want to appeal to moms and dads with young kids? You’ve come to the right place!
Look around on my blog to see what kinds of topics this website is about, but in short your guest post should fit in with the niche (parents of young kids) and go into one of the main categories on my site:
Basically, your post has to appeal to and help my audience.
A few other things that I really appreciate when it comes to guest blogging:
- Posts should be between 300 – 1500 words long;
- Clear images, though I can edit them for you;
- SEO optimized (check Google Keywordplanner for keywords before your write);
- Link to your own website;
- Short 3 – 5 sentence bio about you and your website;
- Please keep it family-friendly;
- No politics;
- HTML optimized (let me know if you don’t know how to do this, it’s really just copy/paste)
Before you get going: send me an e-mail at email@example.com to discuss your idea.
OR fill in the form.
I will respond within 5 workdays 🙂
Love to hear from you!